Things that amuse me. (aside from the phrase "cheese on a stick")
1. The Blues. Man, they suck. They got beat something like a zillion to half a zillion by the Chiefs. The game was a bit pants, but good in a watching-on-prime-on-sunday-avo kind of way.
2. Team Kiwi. Not just cos theyre racing V8's. But cos theyre doing it in a hire car.
3. The Warriors. What's this winning all about then? And has Stacey Jones actually aged at all in the time he's been away from the game, or has he found the same fountain of youth that the Briscoes lady has been drinking from?
4. The Slack Caps. They suck worse than the Blues. And Iain O'Brien seems to have fallen off the curry wagon. (seriously, thats all he seems to eat. Maybe he's pandering to the eleventy billion Indian commenters that seem to have shown up on his blog.)
5. Bernie Ecclestone. No Bern, no one likes your "winner take all" competition format. Not even your mum.
5. The Red Bull f1 teams and their current game of "collect the Sebastien's" Of their four drivers, three are named Seb.
6. The Cheetahs. Whom I even let get out of Dunedin without stalking them. Arent we all proud?
What Shane Really Means is.....
5 years ago